Messe Düsseldorf and Messe Frankfurt: Cooperation in the Russian sanitation, heating and air-conditioning market
Trade-fair duo, SHK moscow and ISH- Russia’s leading platform for sanitation, heating, air-conditioning, renewable energy sources, water supply and water treatment from 2012
Messe Düsseldorf and Messe Frankfurt join forces to hold a trade fair for the Russian sanitation, heating and air-conditioning market from 2012 in moscow. The joint event will be based on the SHK moscow of Messe Düsseldorf and the ISH trade fair of Messe Frankfurt. It will be the leading platform for the Russian sanitation, heating and air-conditioning sector.
The fair duo premiere will be from the 17th to 19th of April in 2012, Expocentre at Krasnaja Presnja.
A new course is set – SHK / ISH Moscow as the only trade fair in Moscow with complete range of topics from 2012
- One place, one date, one leading platform for the sanitation, heating and air-conditioning market with complete range of topics
- Top class trade visitors THE decision-makers of the industry
- Accompanied by the most important experts conference for the sector in Russia
- Long-standing partnership with the most important Russian and international trade organisations ABOK (Association of Engineers for Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, Heat Supply & Building Thermal Physics), BDH (Federal Industrial Association of Germany House, Energy and Environmental Technology) and EHI (Association of the European Heating Industry)
- Top-professional organizers: Messe Düsseldorf and Messe Frankfurt have significant experience in the B2B trade fair market in Russia. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH and its subsidiary Messe Düsseldorf Moscow, you can be sure of a partner with over 30 years of experience in organizing trade fairs on Russian soil
- Ideal date for the trade fair in april
- Central fairground in the heart of the city with direct connection to the underground, top standard and services